The man you love,

 

Was not enough,

’I only want to be the man you love,

loving me all my life?

as long as I am your girl,

is more than enough’?

It was not…

It rarely happens,

we meet the soul,

who resonates with ours,

When from the very first moment you feel it.

Words can not describe,

the deepness

the oneness

the light and shine.

Just like in a movie,

which remains only a movie..

nothing real,

not the everyday life,

no continuation,

just a few happy, romantic moments together,

when one might believe,

He is the man, who gives you everything he can,

everyday and everynight,

loves you all your life.

Well, reality is something else than the movie.

After the fairytale we have to wake up,

all you see, he is gone,

dissapearing in the lift,

when walking out, he is just a dream, you had.

In the morning the reality waits you there.

Your little girl’s romantic dream came only for a fracture of a moment,

the frog was lying,

the prince has not come.

Girl, you really believed in the fairytale to come true?

Still, it was worth it,

even if for a moment.

To feel it,

to look into his eyes,

to be lost in the deepness of his soul,

to believe,

he loves you,

even if it is only your fantasy.

He gave you a lot:

SHOWING TRULY WHO YOU ARE.

HE BELIEVED IN YOU,

THE WAY, NO ONE BEFORE,

AND cause of his belief,

YOU STARTED TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF TOO

HE changed your life forever.

I believe, I believe, I believe in you

Follow your dreams
Be yourself, an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you cannot do
I believe, I believe, I believe in you’

Moments, we never forget,

shape our lives and become our parts.

Special moments in life are treasures,

we have to cherish,

as these moments and people,

are diamonds sent to you from Heaven.

Just believe it.

Life is beautiful.

Love gives you wings to fly.

Here and then.

Now and then.

With your soulmate besides you or ’just’ in your heart.

Noone takes it away from you.

Never.

THANK YOU SPECIAL MAN TO MAKE THE LITTLE GIRLS ROMANTIC DREAM COME TRUE, WITH LOTS OF LAUGHTER,

EVEN IS JUST FOR A FRACTURE OF TIME.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LqzlzM1kPc&list=RD7LqzlzM1kPc&start_radio=1

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The man you love,   Was not enough, ’I only want to be the man you love, loving me all my life? as long as I am your girl, is ...